DEPL promotes a cultural blend of performance acceleration oriented systems, technology, robust rewards and recognition systems, innovation, constructive means, trust and integrity that are instrumental in helping us achieve the desired magnificent culture.We strongly believe in teamwork, as the best driving force that would give us a ride to the finish line.
- People whose career aspirations match the role we are offering
- People who can clearly show how they have developed throughout their career
- People with the right knowledge, skills and experience
- People who can clearly demonstrate the results they have achieved
- People with excellent qualifications – in their education and any relevant professional field
- People who can demonstrate our corporate values of teamwork, integrity, speed and accuracy.
You will not only grow professionally, but will also enjoy every minute at DEPL with all the challenging work, the energy all around, great co-workers, and fun filled celebrations. We believe that every role is critical and shall be executed with dedication. This is possible only with competent and passionate people. We believe that happy employees are engaged and hence offered a whole host of programs to keep our people happy.
Objective of Role: To assist managing director in all the daily matters fully.
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Should be a Graduate.
- Candidate shall be below 30 years of age.
- Only Male Candidates are eligible.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience as an executive assistant/ PA in a good industry, Telecom Industry experience will be preferable.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Candidate should have ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
If the above job opportunity interests you, kindly mail your updated CV on email@example.com