Great People are our greatest strength
DEPL promotes a cultural blend of performance acceleration oriented systems, technology, robust rewards and recognition systems, innovation, constructive means, trust and integrity that are instrumental in helping us achieve the desired magnificent culture.We strongly believe in teamwork, as the best driving force that would give us a ride to the finish line.
DEPL is looking for one
- People whose career aspirations match the role we are offering
- People who can clearly show how they have developed throughout their career
- People with the right knowledge, skills and experience
- People who can clearly demonstrate the results they have achieved
- People with excellent qualifications – in their education and any relevant professional field
- People who can demonstrate our corporate values of teamwork, integrity, speed and accuracy.
You will not only grow professionally, but will also enjoy every minute at DEPL with all the challenging work, the energy all around, great co-workers, and fun filled celebrations.
We believe that every role is critical and shall be executed with dedication. This is possible only with competent and passionate people.
We believe that happy employees are engaged and hence offered a whole host of programs to keep our people happy.
- Experience: 2 -3 years
- No. of Vacancy: 9 - 10
- Education: B.E. or Diploma (Civil)
- Location: Mumbai & Rest of Maharashtra
- Taking care of the filed related work & Supervision.
- Maintaining telecommunications equipment & material.
- Preparation of reports related to routes & survey of project.
- Keep records of upgrades, repairs, and maintenance performed.
- Maintain the in-depth, trenching, ducting, duct filing & Cable pulling.
- Quality/ AT check of overall work.
- Experience in networking field is preferred.
- Must possess good problem solving ability.
Candidate should have sound knowledge of Accounts & Taxation
Experience: Min 2 - 5Years
Qualification: Commerce Graduate (PG or PG with MBA will be preferred)
SCM Supervisory Role would include:-
• Planning delivery timetables
• Monitoring stock Levels
• Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
• Overseeing arrival of shipments
Tax and Accounting Roles:-
• Adherence to Statutory Requirement with respect to GST, VAT, CST and service tax;
• Compliance with ROC formalities;
• Monitoring of Debtors and Creditors w.r.t sales and purchases;
C • Data entry in Tally